Final Submission Procedure
- MANDATORY: You must pay for conference registration BEFORE you will be allowed to upload your final paper. You will need your registration code in order to proceed.
- Pay for conference registration here: IEEE FLEPS registration site
- Final submission is REQUIRED, even if you do not intend to make any changes to your original submission.
- BEFORE YOU PROCEED, carefully read the Author Information page to ensure that your submission meets the guidelines.
- Prepare a copy of your paper in PDF format using our templates.
- MANDATORY: Make sure your PDF file meets IEEE Xplore compliance by following the instructions on the PDF Express page.
- Log in using the same username and password you created during your initial submission. You may then edit your submission information (paper title, author list, etc) and/or resubmit your paper.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 3 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 2 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.